- Must be ready, willing and able to start the program by January 28, 2019
- College graduate with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, computer engineering, software engineering, systems engineering, business degree in information management systems or related technical degree
- Experience in a variety of technical disciplines
- A passion for learning about and applying innovative technologies
- Solid multi-tasking, troubleshooting and problem resolution abilities
- Ability to adapt to new assignments
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player who interacts well with internal teams and customers
- Project oriented with superior attention to detail, analytical capacity, and creative problem-solving
- Innovative thinker with initiative and ability to work independently
Technical Associates will earn $50,000 per year while in the program
Trend Micro offers a variety of robust benefits that include health, vision and dental coverage, flexible spending accounts and much more!
- 401(k) match of dollar per dollar up to 5% of eligible compensation per pay period
- College Savings Plan
- Corporate Rewards Program
- Wellness Incentives
Why Join Trend Micro:
Trend Micro strives to make the world safe for exchanging digital information. We embrace change, empower people, and encourage innovation.
Our core values define who we want to be, are integrated into everything we do, and are deeply rooted in our heritage and culture. These values are so important to us that we regularly review them to ensure they continue to serve in supporting our mission.
Customer: Have a passion to serve; make sure we truly benefit our customers
Change: See change as an opportunity; be the change leader
Collaboration: Recognize collective intelligence is the only way to see the whole picture; be ecosystem friendly
Innovation: Dare to fail; create new social values
Trustworthiness: No ego; be authentic; be sincere; be consistent
Trend Micro is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. At this time, Trend Micro will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for these positions.
Trend Micro provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Trend Micro does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.