The ideal candidate will have 6+ years’ relative industry experience in program/project management roles, with proven ability to deliver complex products and projects on time, within scope and budget, and to the very highest standards.
- Highly skilled in building and maintaining both internal and external relationships, with an emphasis on building trust and respect
- Strong desire to serve our customers, teams, and the business
- Software and/or hardware project management experience utilizing Agile/Kanban
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable presenting technical status to all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of the product and project to help define realistic plans and ask appropriate questions
- Adept at conflict resolution, understanding team dynamics, and facilitating collaboration to find solutions
- Experience implementing incremental process improvement
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations with ability to identify and drive priorities
- Experience using the Microsoft toolset (Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to take or facilitate ownership of issues, and the ability to recognize when each is appropriate
- Appreciation for what “no surprises” means and why it’s important
- Attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Excellent listener with the ability to mentor or coach others
- Familiar with PMI concepts and their proper application to various projects and situations
- Possesses great sense of humor and enjoys having fun and working hard at the same time
- Technical knowledge in computer networking and security
- Experience with Cloud computing, specifically AWS
- Experience with obtaining and maintaining federal certifications for products including Common Criteria, FIPS, and DoDIN APL (was UC APL)
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (Confluence, Jira, etc.)
- Prior experience developing or delivering and supporting products in non-project management roles (development, quality assurance, support, etc.)
- Experience in various development methodologies including Agile and Waterfall
This position is based in Austin, TX with less than 10% travel expected.
Trend Micro provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Trend Micro does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.