- Must be ready, willing and able to start the program by January 2018
- College graduate with Bachelor’s degree in sales leadership, marketing, business or related content area
- Intermediate to expert level Excel skills
- Some experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM database
- Ability to prioritize workload and to be self-directed in managing day-to-day
- Ability to adapt to new assignments
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must be energetic, have a good attitude and solid work ethic.
- Must be able to work effectively and productively with or without direct supervision.
- Can resourcefully locate information about prospective customer companies and individuals online.
Sales and Marketing Associates will earn $35,000 per year while in the program. Additionally, Associates will become eligible for a quarterly MBO bonus equaling $15,000 per year when they begin the Lead Development Representative rotation phase.
Trend Micro offers a variety of robust benefits that include health, vision and dental coverage, flexible spending accounts and much more!
- 401(k) match of dollar per dollar up to 5% of eligible compensation per pay period
- College Savings Plan
- Corporate Rewards Program
- Wellness Incentives
Trend Micro is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. At this time, Trend Micro will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for these positions.
Trend Micro provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Trend Micro does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.